CEETTAR is a non-profit association created under the Belgian law. It is made of :
a General Assembly (GA) with all the members, brought together twice a year.
a Management Committee (MC) with the most extended power to manage the association, daily and broadly speaking, as provided in the law. The Management Committee is composed by a President, at least two Vice-Presidents, a Secretary General and a Treasurer.
As per vote in AG on 1st July 2023, the Management Committee Members are:
- President: Klaus PENTZLIN (Germany)
- Vice-president: Simo JAAKKOLA (Finland)
- Vice-president: Bent-Juul JORGENSEN (Denmark)
- Vice-President: Marie Sophie PUJOL FORT (France)
- Vice-president: Guus ALTENA (The Netherlands)
- Treasurer: Johan VAN BOSCH (Belgium)
The Secretariat is supporting the Management Committee to carry out its duties. Jérôme ROCHE (Secretary General) Anaëlle CREITZ (Assistant), and Véronique LUYTEN (Assistant) are in charge of running the secretariat.
In addition, three Standing Committees (SCMM on Mobile Machinery, SCRA on Rural Activities and SCF on Forestry) are directing CEETTAR activities in relation to their respective fields.