European Elections 2019: CEETTAR launches a European Manifesto
The European elections for a new European Parliament legislature will take place between 23 and 26 May 2019. CEETTAR would like to send a strong sign to candidates from all political parties and from all member states. For the new parliamentary term, CEETTAR is asking:
- A level playing field in the Common Agricultural Policy direct payment calculation AND rural development policy: the CAP should stimulate the use of technology by beneficiaries, not the ownership;
- The authorisation of national exemptions to the harmonization of road circulation requirements;
- An accessible financial instrument to contribute to the challenges of digitisation by small, contractor companies;
- A standardized approach for the production of big data and a single EU wide data-sharing platform;
- An extension of EU support to education programmes to learners and further exchange of mutual learning practices on digital innovations;
- Clearly set goals to develop the forestry sector in the new EU forest strategy.
Read HERE the full manifesto in English.
Veuillez trouver ICI la version complÃ¨te du manifeste en franÃ§ais.